NARI offers a variety of individual professional certifications to help you advance your career and validate your professionalism. NARI Certifications were developed to recognize highly experienced remodeling professionals, capable of planning and managing complex remodeling projects to client satisfaction. Certified professionals possess extensive technical and management skills that set them apart as capable remodeling professionals.
There are seven certifications available, and each has its own set of eligibility requirements and applicable fees. The maximum scholarship payout is 50% of the total combined cost of certification application and the online preparatory course, minus any applicable coupons or other incentives. If you have a coupon or incentive being applied to the cost of certification and/or the cost of the online prep course, the final scholarship amount will decrease by the amount of the coupon or incentive.
Upon completion of the certification exam, the scholarship will be paid to the company or individual who initially paid for the certification. Applicant must inform and prove to NARI Milwaukee Foundation when the exam has been taken
Must prove acceptance of application for the desired certification by NARI. Proof of payment for the total amount paid for the certification.
- Must prove registration for online preparatory course. Proof of payment for the total amount paid for the course.
- Must verify who paid the application and course – company member or individual.
- Must own or be employed by a NARI Milwaukee member company in good standing through the completion of the exam.
- Completed NARI Milwaukee Foundation Certification Scholarship Application.
- Must prove exam has been completed.
NARI Milwaukee Foundation Certification Scholarship Applications must be received within one month after the start date of the online preparatory course. Examples if online course start date is September 1, application must be received by October 1. Completing the application prior to the deadline is the responsibility of the applicant. NARI Milwaukee and the NARI Milwaukee Foundation are not responsible for ensuring application is submitted prior to the deadline. NARI Milwaukee and the NARI Milwaukee Foundation can accept or deny any application at its sole discretion.
Submit Your Application
Fully completed applications and the required attachments as noted above must be received at the NARI Milwaukee Foundation office by the applicable deadline.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: NARI Milwaukee Foundation, Inc., Attn: Scholarship Committee, 11815 W. Dearbourn Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI 53226.
- Fax: 414-771-4077 (Attention: Scholarship Committee)